(Approx. 55 lbs of Food)Ingredients
- 20 lbs - Ground Chicken & Beef Blend or Ground Turkey & Beef Blend (Ground Whole Young Beef or Coarse Ground Whole Chicken are great options as well)
- 10 lbs - Ground Chicken Blend or Ground Turkey Blend (Rabbit, Fish, Pork, Pheasant, or other proteins are great options as well)
- 4 lbs - Ground Beef Trachea & Gullet
- 4 lbs - Ground Beef Organ Mix
- 4 lbs - Ground Green Tripe (Beef, Lamb, or Goat)
- 1 doz. - Free Range or Organic Eggs with Shells (crush shells with hands or run through your food processor)
- 10 lbs - Northwest Naturals Fruit & Veggie Nuggets (If grinding your own, they MUST be finely ground/juiced to a pulp in order for your dog to utilize them – they cannot break down even small chunks of vegetables)
- 2 lbs (approx.) - Blueberries (fresh or frozen
- 2-3 TBS - Minced Garlic (approx..) – I add this in the summer
- 1 cup - Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup - Organic Aloe Vera Juice (add if sensitive stomach or digestive issues)
- Fish Oil, E-BARF Plus (or other vitamin/mineral supplement), Organic Kefir or Yogurt, Coconut Oil, Digestive Enzymes. I also add Goat’s Milk and Fermented Fish Stock.
Raw Meaty Bones
- Chicken Wings, Necks, Duck Necks, Turkey Necks, Turkey Wings, Beef Chunks, Rabbit Chunks, Lamb Breast, Pheasant Necks, etc.
- Adult Dogs - 2% - 3% of their ideal body weight
- Puppies - 5%-7% of their body weight
*However, remember these are approximations! Each animal is different. Their size, breed, age, activity level, and possible medical conditions make each animal unique in their dietary needs. The best way to determine how much to feed in the long run is to start with an approximate amount and then watch your dog. If he/she is gaining weight, cut back. If he/she is losing weight, increase. After a couple of months, you'll know what is right for your pet.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Info@IrishAcresPetHealth.com